In life, from time to time, we need to get inspired to keep us motivated.
Short Inspirational Quotes about life, success, love, wisdom, and failure help us understand life and teach our brain to choose the right path, so that we can live a remarkable life.
It’s better to learn from other successful people’s experiences and mistakes because there won’t be enough time for us to make all of those mistakes in our life. Life is short anyway. Right?
We bathe every day to keep our body clean and exactly in the same way we need inspiring and motivating quotes to clean our mind and soul from negativity and bad thoughts.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the very best and short inspirational quotes which will definitely spark motivation in you.
91 Short Inspirational Quotes To Live A Remarkable Life In 2018.
1.Live each day as if your life had just begun.
2. Think less. Do more. Be you.
3. Smile at people who hate you.
4. When you WIN, say nothing, when you LOSE, say less.
5. Never lose faith. Keep working hard, you’ll find a way.
6. Awesome things happen when you distance yourself from negativity.
7. The best moments in your life happen after taking risks.
8. Make more moves and less announcements.
9. Never give up. Great things take time.
10. Fall seven times and stand up eight.
11. Direction is more important than speed.
12. Prepare yourself for success. You have to see it coming to get there.
13. Don’t tell people your plans. Show them your results.
14. It always seems impossible until it’s done. -Nelson Mandela.
15. Set your goals high, and don’t stop till you get there. -Bo Jackson
16. Well done is better than well said. -Benjamin Franklin
17. A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. -Ayn Rand
18. If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. – Dale Carnegie
19. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
20. Wherever you go, go with all your heart. -Confucius
21. If you have never failed you have never lived.
22. To be the best, you must be able to handle the worst. -Wilson Kanadi
23. Create your own Sunshine.
24. Happiness will never come to those who fail to appreciate what they already have.
25. Do one thing every day that scares you. -Eleanor Roosevelt
26. Be courageous
27. If you can’t do great big things, do great little things.
28. You cannot always wait for the perfect time. Sometimes you must dare to jump.
29. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.
30. If you’re not dedicated to the game, you’ll never master it.
31. Learn to say NO without explaining yourself.
32. Don’t think much Just do what makes you happy.
33. If you’re not consistent, you’ll never achieve anything worthwhile.
34. HARD WORK PAYS OFF.
35. Don’t get burned twice by the same flame.
36. If you have at least one person genuinely supporting you, you’re blessed.
37. Rule #1: never expect anything from anybody.
38. Risk is better than regretting.
39. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
40. Don’t give up just because things are hard.
41. Hey, you..Yes you.
Don’t give up, okay?
42. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
43. If you want to see change, start with yourself. Get Better, do better. A positive mindset will get you far. Stay focused on your purpose.
44. I will win, Not immediately but definitely.
45. Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. -Arthur Ashe
46. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison
47. Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. -Dalai Lama
48. What you do today can improve all your tomorrows. -Ralph Marston
49. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. -Maya Angelou
50. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk
51. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. -Sam Levenson
52. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – Les Brown
53. Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. -John F. Kennedy
54. By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. -Benjamin Franklin
55. Every exit is an entry somewhere else. -Tom Stoppard
56. One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals. -Michael Korda
57. The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. -Confucius
58. Prove yourself to yourself not others.
59. Positive thoughts, positive vision, positive life.
60. Never announce your moves before you make them.
61. DREAM BIG
62. Don’t look at the world for inspiration, be the inspiration the world needs.
63. Be a witness, not a judge. Focus on yourself, not on others. Listen to your heart, not to the crowd.
64. Your life only gets better when you do. Work on yourself and the rest will follow.
65. All progress occurs because people dare to be different.
66. Sometimes on your way to a dream you get lost and find a better one.
67. Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later this collection of mistakes, called experience, leads us to success.
68. Don’t feed your mind with negative thoughts. If you do, you will come to believe them.
69. Always have a positive mind and you will overcome the negative obstacles.
70. Your destiny is yours. Don’t follow another person’s destiny. That’s boring. Be who you are.
71. Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths.
72. It’s never too late to be what you might have been.
73. Risk nothing = Gain nothing.
74. Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.
75. It’s important to make people happy. But you have to start with yourself first.
76. The distance between dreams and reality is called discipline.
77. Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands.
78. When life forces you to have problems, life forces you to learn, and learning forces you to grow.
79. Dreams won’t come looking for you. That’s why you have to chase them. Pursue them until they become reality, then hold on tightly.
80. Best Short Inspirational Quotes: Every end has a start. Every start has a decision. Every decision has a reason. And every reason has a meaning.
81. Those who say it can’t be done are either the ones who have never tried or who have never succeeded.
82. Don’t be afraid of death; be afraid of a life not lived. You don’t have to live forever, you just have to live.
83. The present moment is all you have, all you can control, all you can really experience, so learn to enjoy the now.
84. Best Short Inspirational Quotes: The most valuable asset you have is your time, don’t waste it on those who don’t matter.
85. Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action.
86. Remember: when you talk, you only repeat what you already know. If you listen, you may learn something.
87. When you focus on wanting what you can’t have, you fail to appreciate what is right in front of you.
88. Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.
89. You will not get what you truly deserve if you’re too attached to the things you’re supposed to let go of.
90. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
91. The purpose of life is a life of purpose.
Do you like these Short Inspirational Quotes?
We hope these Short Inspirational Quotes have inspired you to live a better and remarkable life.
If you like to share some short Inspirational quotes or wisdom that can help others, please write them in comments.