1. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.
— Fernando Flores
3. There is no heavier burden than an unfulfilled potential.
— Charles Schulz
4. Your past is not your potential. In any hour you can choose to liberate the future.
— Marilyn Ferguson
5. The big challenge is to become all that you have the possibility of becoming. You cannot believe what it does to the human spirit to maximize your human potential and stretch yourself to the limit.
— Jim Rohn
6. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
7. One isn’t necessarily born with courage, but one is born with potential. Without courage, we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
— Maya Angelou
8. Every morning brings new potential, but if you dwell on the misfortunes of the day before, you tend to overlook tremendous opportunities.
— Harvey Mackay
9. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us.
— Wilma Rudolph
10. We need to steer clear of this poverty of ambition, where people want to drive fancy cars and wear nice clothes and live in nice apartments but don’t want to work hard to accomplish these things. Everyone should try to realize their full potential.
— Barack Obama
11. Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one’s potential.
— Bruce Lee
12. Dumped? Fired? Scorned? Humiliated? Totally pissed off? If so, I’ve got great news! You might be on your way to living your best life ever – if you consciously choose to channel this pain into fuel – and use it to motivate yourself to become your highest potential self!
— Karen Salmansohn
13. Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
— Bo Bennett
14. Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.
— Les Brown
15. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.
― William Faulkner
16. You’re alive, Bod. That means you have infinite potential. You can do anything, make anything, dream anything. If you can change the world, the world will change. Potential. Once you’re dead, it’s gone. Over. You’ve made what you’ve made, dreamed your dream, written your name. You may be buried here, you may even walk. But that potential is finished.
― Neil Gaiman
17. Always believe in yourself and always stretch yourself beyond your limits. Your life is worth a lot more than you think because you are capable of accomplishing more than you know. You have more potential than you think, but you will never know your full potential unless you keep challenging yourself and pushing beyond your own self imposed limits.
― Roy T. Bennett
18. The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some great good.
― Brian Tracy
19. You can dance in the storm. Don’t wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can can do it now.
Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.
― Israelmore Ayivor
20. Don’t cheat the world of your contribution. Give it what you have got.
— Steven Pressfield
21. We’ll never know our full potential unless we push ourselves to find it.
22. Find the place inside yourself where nothing is impossible.
23. Continuous effort—not strength or intelligence—is the key to unlocking our potential.
24. There is no man living who isn’t capable of doing more than he thinks he can do.
25. Fear and self-doubt have always been the greatest enemies of human potential.
26. There is no paycheck that can equal the feeling of contentment that comes from being the person you are meant to be.
27. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can.
28. Think big and don’t listen to people who tell you it can’t be done. Life’s too short to think small.